Wine Tastings in Lyon
Prestige wine tasting – Private
Are you thinking of a high-end wine-tasting to treat your colleagues or friends? Our bottles of Côte Rôtie, Hermitage, Condrieu, Crus de Bourgogne, Beaujolais and Mâconnais are ready to be open:
Meeting place: Palais de Justice des 24 Columns, Vieux Lyon.
At an agreed time, our wine expert meets you in front of the Court of Justice building in Lyon Old Town Lyon - 23 Quai Romain Rolland. After the presentations, walk 5 minutes to rue Saint-Jean and then enter our private tasting room.
Présentation of the Prestige wine-tasting:
The high-end wine-tasting consists of 6 wines from the wine-growing regions around Lyon, including an old vintage. Here is an example of a tasting usually offered and which can be personalized within our possibilities:
White wines / 1er Cru or plot selection:
- Burgundy or Mâcon: Chardonnay flourishes on clay-limestone terroirs which give the wines freshness, minerality and complexity;
- Condrieu: birthplace of the Viognier grape variety, this Côtes du Rhône appellation is known for its great aromatic richness.
Red wines / Grand Crus or plot selection:
- Côte Rôtie: the “queen” appellation of Cotes du Rhône comes from Syrah and sometimes Viognier grape varietal. Côte Rôtie wines are distinguished by finesse and elegance;
- Châteauneuf-du-Pape: predominantly Grenache varietal, this world-famous wine is characterized by its aromas of ripe red and black berries and its richness;
- Charlemagne Grand Cru: on the exceptional terroir of the Corton hill, Pinot Noir expresses both finesse and power;
- An old vintage of at least 8 years of age from the Rhône Valley or Burgundy.
Prestige wine tasting progress:
For each tasting, our wine expert presents the winemaker, the characteristics of the appellation AOC, the terroir and give a full description of the wine profile.
Participants take their time to taste these delicious wines and freely exchange their impressions and tastes. Our wine expert answers general and technical questions in a nice relax friendly atmosphere.
During the tasting, a small cheese and cold meats platter is served and allows sometimes surprising food and wine pairings.
A “VIP” wine tasting not to be missed under any circumstances!
Prices | How to book | Number of participants :
Wine-tasting in Lyon of approximately 2.5 hours for private groups of 2 to 16 people.
Prices vary depending on the number of participants.
Possibility of customizing wine-tastings.
For any request or additional information: firstname.lastname@example.org
The reservation can be made directly on the Kanpai website by clicking on this link:
Kanpai Tourisme organizes wine tastings in Lyon, France. Whether you are just travellers visiting Lyon city, a group of friends or a person looking for a team building activities for you corporate event in Lyon, discover the beautiful wines of Cote Rotie, Condrieu, Hermitage Pouilly Fuissé, Crus from Beaujolais, Burgundy thanks to a wine-tasting activity o session.